Monday, January 14, 2008

Shameless...


I am shameless, I know. But this is another picture of my family we took during Christmas. We all drove through the Garden of Lights in Honor Heights Park (a great Christmas light show), then we drove through the Castle grounds. It has over 1,000 inflatables. I just couldn't imagine that there were that many possibilities for Christmas inflatables, but trust me there are. Some turn, some sing, some pop up like Jack-in-the-box. After driving through the grounds, we went inside the Castle and saw even more inflatables. While inside, Judy grouped us all up and took our picture (too bad she wasn't in it, too). The kids were more than ready to get out of the cars for awhile, and they really enjoyed the fun and freedom of the Castle.

I need help from some of you English grammarians out there. When attaching "able" to the end of a word, when do you use "ible" and when "able"? Thanks for the help.

No comments: