Thursday, January 03, 2008

Changes and a new year

Someone said that the only thing you can be sure of is change. So we come to 2008. The Christmas lights are no longer along the front of our house, the inside decorations are coming down, as well. A couple of days ago, I blogged about the Azalea Cafe and inserted a picture. Well, it is no longer. Judy and I stopped by there yesterday for breakfast (I had a free coupon), and it is out of business. My friend Birnie (the owner) is out looking for a job. I am really going to miss the food, atmosphere, and the friendship of all the workers there.

Judy and I have surrendered our papers with the PH denomination, choosing to return to independent status. And of course, we are still looking for what the Lord has for us. We do appreciate your prayers and support while we are looking. It sometimes gets hard, but God has always been faithful.

I want to show you one picture today, which I think is really cool. This is Caitlyn and baby Brent. The photographer had them lie on the floor in order to get this snap. How cute it is, too.

No comments: