Friday, January 18, 2008

Tiny shoes

During Christmas, my office was also used as Jim and Kari's bedroom. It is actually a bedroom with my office on one wall. Very much room, big closet, etc. In fact, Judy's sewing cabinet is in the room as well, and there is still a lot of room. Anyway, I walked in one day to check my email, and found two pairs of small, sweet shoes tucked out of the way under the sewing cabinet. Now this is a picture to treasure!!


Another picture to treasure. This is me with my mother and my daughter Kari and two granddaughters, Olivia and Ava. What a nice picture. My mother will be 85 this year, I will be 60, Olivia is 4, Ava will be 3 in February. And let's just say that Kari is now old enough to run for president of the US, if she wants to.


It was great having my mother here at Christmas, we cherish the moments.

1 comment:

Kari said...

When I first saw the pic of the shoes, I thought we left them there but we didnt!

I love that pic of Gigi et al.