Friday, February 15, 2008

Ava is 3!

I can't believe that Ava is 3 years old today, Saturday the 15th! This means that all my girls are out of the terrible twos. Of course, they never went through the terrible twos, just the terrific twos. Just two weeks ago, Caitlyn turned 3. Now cousin Ava follows right behind. All that is left is baby Brent, and he is a doll to hold.

Three years ago today, Ava was born 3 months early. Just 1#, 6 oz., she came galloping in to the world, and is still going strong. I call her my non-preemie preemie. Somehow she never knew that she was early. The way she runs around, it seems that she has the idea that she was way late. Well, as far as I am concerned, she was. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. Although I did wonder how I could hold 3 girls with just 2 hands! Guess what? It is possible.



She has the most angelic face! And the last time she was at our house, she took time to sit in Papa's lap with him. She usually is too busy to take even a moment to sit with me. I think she may be growing up!



This little happy virtuoso can play my piano any day she wants. But she may have to wait her turn with sister Olivia and cousin Caitlyn. They alls seem to have quite a flair.

Happy birthday, sweetie!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Thanks Papa! The piano video is when she was only 1 almost 2.

(Olivia says she isnt playing the right song? and her hair isnt long enough!)