Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Milestone

This is somewhat of a red-letter day. I have successfully completed my trilogy on healing. Three pamphlets that deal with healing. They are A System of Systems, How to Get Your Healing, and Making Room for Healing. They are written, printed, folded, and ready to hand out. We published them in pdf format, so anyone could request them online and print them out themselves. Judy did a superb job getting them ready for print. They are a good-looking set to have.

As to the book, Victory Ground, I have finished the introduction and the first chapter. I have a couple of touch ups to do today, then on to chapter two. It is quite exciting to actually finish a chapter. It has been a challenge to garner my time properly to produce the book. In the process, I have had to set it aside to produce the 3 tracts mentioned above. And I have the basis of another tract that is about half written. Then, of course, my booklet on worship is ready for production.

So let's see: 3 tracts finished, a booklet ready for print, and a book and a tract in the works. As I look at this, I am amazed at it all.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Congratulations Dad!