Monday, October 29, 2007


Today, I am highlighting my grandson Brent. He is a Texan, to be sure. Please notice the "hook 'em horns" sign he is giving over my back. Just 6-weeks old and he is already displaying his loyalty to the great state of Texas (a whole nuther country)!

Also, I am highlighting Judy's beautiful front yard gardens which have been resplendent with flowers all summer long. We often just stroll slowly through the gardens to enjoy them, and they give us a great uplift of rest and energy. I am amazed at how many people drive by and look. Brent's big sister Caitlyn is playing in the sprinkler system in a couple of the pictures. And the black Suburban is her parents' (Jeff and Stephie) new (to them) vehicle.

AND, a big happy birthday cheer to our daughter Kari on her birthday today! She, too, is a blessed woman with a wonderful husband, two lovely daughters, a marvelous home in a great community, and a precious son waiting for her in heaven. You go, Kari!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent is your only grandchild born in Texas! I just realized that. I like the pictures

Terrie S said...

Wow! What a beautiful yard.