Tuesday, October 30, 2007


Not much to say today, except welcome to my daughter Stephanie. (She is on the right in the picture.) She has joined the bloggers in our family with a really nice blog. Her sister Kari (designer) and I (name suggestions) helped her get started. And her first blog is really great. Check my favorite links to the right of this column. It is called It's Finally Recess. Isn't that a great name for a school teacher? Anyway, check it out.

I know I say this a lot, but I do have really great girls. They are such a joy to be around. Now I can read what is going on in their lives. So, let's see: we have Instant Messenger with web cams, cell phones with free minutes phone-to-phone, and now blogs. Can it be said that we are a very connected family? From Texas to Missouri to Oklahoma, we are one.

No comments: