Friday, October 12, 2007

I said long ago and have said many, many times since: Faith, to be faith, MUST venture into the unknown, it MUST go where it cannot see. Well, guess where we are right now! In the faith venture, I-can't-see-where-I-am-going, are-you-sure-I-am-Abraham's-seed walk. (He went out not knowing where he was going.) I must confess there is a great deal of adventure in the walk. Every day, and I mean every day, we meet people or experience situations that are absolutely astounding. Were they always there but we didn't know it? Or are they there because we are walking in faith? Who knows? Of course, there are moments that are what I call "twinges", because doubt and fear try to enter in. And Satan is forever whispering, if we choose to listen. BUT, all in all, it is pretty fantastic and exciting.

The only thing we know for sure right now is that if we keep looking to the Lord and fully trusting him, everything will be alright. Well, really, that is enough to know, isn't it.

No comments: