Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Little Christmas Cheer



What a great time we had in Denver, just before Thanksgiving! I took this little clip of our children/grandchildren/great grandchildren singing. It was so delightful. We missed some of them who couldn't be there, but most are gathered on the stage singing.

Then here is a video of the older clan. We learned to do a couple different Virginia Reels and had a great time learning and doing. This one is a circle and if you look really hard you can see Judy and me (I have a white shirt on) on the back side of the circle. Actually the girls moved around and the guys stayed in the same place.

Tomorrow I will try to upload some pictures of our Christmas house lights.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am so glad you got videos of that! What a fun night!