Monday, May 21, 2007

I love the Lord and his ways, because they are sooo not like mine! Yesterday at church was another opportunity to watch his ways in action. His ability to galvanize a particular concept and cement it into the hearer's heart is very uncanny. It seems that the thing he desires of us is expectancy. We, too often, are involved in the routine - which requires no expectancy at all. In fact, when something different happens, we tend to get a little uncomfortable because our routine is messed up. I, for one, enjoy routine way too much. So it is good for me to have change. I am constantly reminding myself to be expectant of God every minute of every day, not just during the worship service.

Why don't you join me? Let's be expectant of God in every area of our lives. Let's see what God might do, what he will do. Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

No comments: