Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost up-and-running

We are almost ready to go "online" with our new ministry website: Victory Ground Ministries, Inc. The website will be victoryground.com. Judy has been working so hard on getting it just right. I haven't been too very helpful because I don't know anything about website design. Right now she is struggling with learning how to get my blog (not this newsy, personal blog) inbedded into the website. She has been dogged about it, and refuses to give up. The new blog will be more spiritual/devotional in nature. This one will keep everyone up on happenings in our life, and the website blog will be more encouragement. I think you will like the new sight. Watch here for the big announcement that it is ready.

Stumbled across my diary from my trip to South Africa and Kenya in 1996. Nice memories all around.

Big winter storm on Monday night and Tuesday all day. Freezing rain/sleet back and forth for 24 hours, then about 1" of snow. I haven't been to work in two days. Refuse to drive on ice, snow not so bad, but ice! Ugh!! I am getting too old for that.

No comments: