Friday, October 24, 2008

Sorry

Wow! It has been almost a month since I blogged. But I have a good reason. Not only have I taken a church to pastor in Tahlequah (30 miles away), but I have taken a full-time job at V&M Pipe at the port in Muskogee. I am doing data work, it is enjoyable. But last week, my first week, I was way more than exhausted. On top of that we had a guest from South Africa here. So in the evenings, I had to prepare for Wednesday night church and Sunday services, and do things with our SA guest - including taking a fast trip to Tulsa to have dinner with friends of ours there. This week has been much lighter in that I can control my evenings a little more.

Oh! And did I saythat my in-laws passed through town Sunday evening. They got here in time to go to church with us in Tahlequah. We then stayed up late, and I went in to work 1.5 hours late (with permission). So this week I worked 3 days at 8.5 hours to make up the lost time. Of course, I was very pleased to have Dad and Pat drop by. It is always a pleasure to have them. They are the best people ever!

Judy has taken over a lot of my household duties. I am really sorry about that. She even baked a loaf of bread today. She is a great helpmeet.

No comments: