Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And more!

(Read my former blog, or this one will not make sense.)

Okay, I'm not through with the '5800 block' of the last blog. I keep wondering:
  • do tall people and fat people have more squares than short and skinny people? Or are they just bigger?
  • if someone loses weight, do they lose squares, or do they just shrink? Same with gaining weight, do they gain more squares?
  • where is the original plat for the squares? How do we know if the count starts from the top or the bottom?
  • I think I am assuming correctly to say that the 5800 block is somewhere near the heart. Obviously, if it were on the leg, someone wouldn't die -- unless they hit a big artery and bled to death.
  • but is the 5800 block on the front or back of the body? Or maybe under the left arm on the side?

Okay, now I think I might be through. Unless someone wants to add something I have missed. That might get me going again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if something happened to Gary's 101 block?