Friday, April 04, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted. But we have been very busy. Let me recount it all, if possible.

On Friday last, I had a wonderful lunch with my former colleagues of the ORU Registrar's Office at Red Robin in Tulsa. What a delight it was, too. It is so good to have friends that stick together over the years. We rejoiced with Sharon at her promotion to registrar at the Winston-Salem campus of the NC State University. (Judy had lunch with her former boss while we were having ours.) (Click on any picture to enlarge it.)

We left immediately for Dallas in preparation for a funeral service on Sunday of our dear childhood friend, Jimmy. He was part of our extended family. The 'enjoyable' part was that I got to work with my two nephews, Paul & Joel, in conducting the funeral. Here I am with Joel.

One really fun part of the weekend was my great-nephew Caleb. He is such a sweet tempered boy of 3 years. Isn't he handsome? We got along very well.
We got to play with our grandkids, of course. Brent is growing, growing, growing. And Caitlyn is becoming a beautiful young lady.

Hey! Want to see Judy in her beautiful Easter outfit? Here she is!

No comments: