Monday, January 01, 2007

This is the first day of 2007. Wow! I can't even begin to imagine what this year will hold for me, my family or the church. But I believe for the best. I believe this is going to be an exceptional year all the way around. And I am stirred up to get started. So many good things are in line for Grandview Tabernacle. I believe these people deserve a very good year, they have been so faithful before the Lord. I am blessed to be a part of them.

2006 finished up as a great year of blessing for me and my family, and seems to have been an open door to 2007. Wow! How exciting. I believe the Lord has only great blessings for all his children, provided that they listen to him. And I intend to do just that.

Jeremiah 29:11 reminds me that the Lord has only good plans for me, plans to bless me and open great doors of service for him. I will allow him to bless me, I will accept with gratitude all his plans for me, I will go through every open door with great anticipation.

No comments: