Thursday, November 23, 2006

It is Thanksgiving morning, I am in Texas watching my granddaughter Caitlyn playing, and I am thinking how collosally (sp?) blessed I am. Good health, good family, good church, good country, etc.

Jeff is such a good, caring doctor. And Stephanie is a great mother and homemaker. Jim is the tops in attorneys, gifted in his practice, and Kari is a great mother and cook. What can I say about my grandchildren? Dylan is holding our place in heaven, Olivia continues to warm our hearts with her cuddling, Caitlyn with her long beutiful hair and big smile, and Ava our explorer. I am sure that all their good qualities come from their Mimi, Judy. Somewhere back about 36+ years ago, God lead me to the best wife a man could ever have; and she proves it over and over and over.

So I am blessed beyond measure.

But can I tell you about the people of Grandview Tabernacle? When you think you can't possibly be blessed any more, God picks you up and sets you in the midst of his greatest people. I continually hear in my head Kari's comment, "Daddy, there is no one at Grandview that isn't just loveable!" How true. So I am having the greatest Thanksgiving possible.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Be content in him, knowing that he works all things for good, and you will run smack into the fulfillment of all your dreams. And that's a promise.

No comments: